All in all we’ve closed 114 bugs in the 2.0.1 release, which you’re welcome to check out if you’re curious about every fix.
- You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
- Caching has been fixed under certain PHP enviroments.
- Permalinks have been fixed for weird enviroments as well.
- XML-RPC uploading works.
- Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
- Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
- Imports now use much less memory.
- Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.