Hello Image Lovers,
Lets see just how good you really areâ€¦
Are these four images below, real or are they fake?
I’ll be sure and tell you in a few days. :)
Update: The images are fake!!
God, you have to love the power of Photoshop! :)
The first image consists of:
- The image size is 40 inches by 120 inches.
- The flattened file weighs in at 1.7 Gigabytes.
- It took eleven months (close to 2,000 hours) to create.
- The painting is comprised of close to fifty individual Photoshop files.
- Taking a cumulative total of all the files, the overall image contains over 15,000 layers.
- Over 500 alpha channels were used for various effects.
- Over 250,000 paths make up the multitude of shapes throughout the scene.
Pretty darn unbelievable uh?
Be sure and check out the details over at Damen’s Art .